Terms and Conditions
- General Terms and Conditions
- Migration Checklist Terms and Conditions
- Provisional Visa Service and/or Pre-Lodgement Review Terms and Conditions
- Expert Consultation Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions regulate the provision of all information and all services provided by ASC Migration whether they are ordered privately or through this website.
- ASC Migration endeavours to provide the most up-to-date and current information in this web site to assist each potential Australian migrant obtain a visa for Australia.
- Use of this web site and/or receipt of any information contained herein or via any correspondence provided by ASC Migration in good faith does not form any contract between ASC Migration and you.
- Whilst all attempts have been made to verify the information provided in this web site ASC Migration assumes no responsibility for any errors, omissions, or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein.
- Evaluation or assessment advice information provided via our website 'Free Assessment', via a telephone enquiry or "an evaluation" (whether in person or electronically) only assesses the basic requirement of an applicants eligibility to progress their matter. If eligibility is established a potential applicant can only advance their matter via the conditions advised in 6 below.
- Advanced immigration advice and/or representation will be provided to potential visa applicants only after they have purchased and/or ordered a telephone, Skype or email consultation and/or had Visa Eligibility Analysis © and/or engaged our services by accepting our quotation to process their matter, which is done via our 'Platinum Visa Management Service © but only after we have received a signed service agreement.
- When a consultation, product or specialist service is ordered or purchased from us, this is not confirmation that we will process an application or any migration matter and we have not been engaged or contracted to process an application or any migration matter.
- All transactions are processed in Australian dollars and the Goods and Services Tax (GST) (applicable in Australia only) is included.
- Potential visa applicants who have ordered or purchased an ASC Migration product and had a Visa Eligibility Analysis© report are eligible to credit the cost of the purchased product towards the cost of our 'Platinum Visa Management Service© (conditions apply)
- All other products or specialist services ordered or purchased from this website, or from ASC Migration, without a 'Visa Eligibility Analysis ©' report provided by ASC Migration, are done so at the purchasers own risk.
- Potential visa applicants who instruct us to process their matter can only do so after accepting our quotation and remitting the requested non-refundable deposit and thereafter remitting all information and/or evidence requested by us.
- Thereafter a signed 'Service Agreement' must be returned to ASC Migration, before each potential Australian immigrant can engage or contract with ASC Migration to represent their immigration matter and/or progress their application. If a signed 'Service Agreement' is not returned the remitted deposit will be forfeited.
- Potential overseas sponsored and/or nominated persons (either ‘in’ or ‘outside’ of Australia) will be represented only when their sponsor and/or nominator also signs a 'Service Agreement' to sponsor and/or nominate them.
- ASC Migration will not be responsible for any person who contacts us, by any means whatsoever, continuing to remain legally in Australia, if they have not registered as a client of ASC Migration, been fully evaluated as eligible to apply to migrate to Australia or remain in Australia and returned a signed 'Service Agreement©' if we have agreed to represent their matter.
- Information provided by any potential immigrant to ASC Migration via the ‘Free Assessment’ on this website or via any electronic means only evaluates if a potential immigrant will meet the ‘Basic Threshold Requirements’ for the granting of an Australian visa. It does not constitute definitive legal or immigration advice and it is not to be used by any potential immigrant to Australia as an indication of their potential visa eligibility.
- This ‘Free Assessment’ or any electronic evaluation/assessment is intended only to provide an indication of their visa prospects. Potential migrants must engage with ASC Migration and seek professional advice from ASC Migration before proceeding with any intention of immigrating to Australia. Only then will we fully evaluate their eligibility to immigrate to Australia and/or to be skilled assessed.
- Each potential immigrant acknowledges that ASC Migration accepts no responsibility for any different approach they may choose in immigrating to Australia and they therefore assume responsibility for using any information contained in this web site before it has been assessed by ASC Migration as confirmation of any potential immigrant’s suitability for immigration to Australia.
- ASC Migration accepts no responsibility for any loss of any data or software of any kind from any computer virus which may be activated or transmitted whilst you visit this web site or any other web site to which ASC Migration provides a link.
- We make no representations or warranties regarding this web site or any of its contents and we deny all liability for any loss or damage for any reliance on the information contained in this website.
- Links provided to other web sites are provided for your convenience and ASC Migration is not responsible to the information contained on those web sites. Those links do not constitute and endorsement or approval of that web site or any products or services offered on that web site.
- Services or processes provided by other websites or businesses ancillary to a migration or application matter are provided for your convenience and ASC Migration is not responsible for those processes or services.
- ASC Migration uses the Migration Act and the current Migration Regulations in assessing each potential immigrants eligibility to visit or migrate to Australia.
- We do not guarantee the success of any application, submission or appeal made on any potential immigrants behalf and we do not guarantee them employment or provide them with an evaluation of their employment prospects.
- ASC Migration, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors, and assigns do not accept any liability of any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site.
- ASC Migration reserves the right to make any changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to this web site, at any time and without notice.
- ASC Migration recommends that you peruse the “Consumer Guide”. document prepared by the Migration Agents Registration Authority in Australia.
Back to top
Migration Checklist Terms and Conditions
(Additional to the majority of all conditions where applicable)
- A reference to “Statutory Authority” means the Department of Immigration and Border Protection or any approved Australian Assessment Authority.
- ASC Migration will provide a checklist detailing the documentary evidence each applicant needs to provide to any Statutory Authority for the specific application being applied for.
- ASC Migration will only process your matter using the provisions set out in the Migration Act 1958 and the Migration Regulations 1998 of Australia, or any statutory authority’s regulations which facilitates this process.
- No refund will be given if you terminate our service because;
a. You made a mistake and/or wish to apply at a later time or
b. You changed your mind and/or have reconsidered using our services or
c. You cannot provide the requested evidence to support the criterion for visa grant or
d. You do not wish to proceed as your Application will take longer to process than expected.
- ASC Migration cannot guarantee that any Application you make will be successful. The final decision on your application rests with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection or any Statutory Authority alone and is beyond our influence.
- The statutory authority may make alterations, amendments and/or cancellations without notice
- ASC Migration cannot guarantee or provide you with a specific time that any statutory authority will take to process your matter.
- ASC Migration recommends that you peruse the following Code of Conductdocument prepared by the Migration Agents Registration Authority in Australia to regulate Registered Migration Agents.
- ASC Migration complies fully with the Migration Agents Registration Authority’s ‘Code of Conduct’.
- All information provided by you to us will be treated with total confidentiality and privacy and will not be provided to any other party (including any family member, unless we receive contrary written authority from you) except to process your Application and the processes involved therein.
- You will not dispose of any property or assets, or make any changes to your employment, or plan any trips until formal advice of approval of your Application is received.
- ASC Migration will not be responsible for your personal or business taxation returns or responsibilities. You are advised to seek independent advice related to any taxation or financial matters.
- Any delays to lodging your application as a result of your failure to provide the information requested are entirely your responsibility as ASC Migration accepts no encumbrance in this regard whatsoever.
Back to top
Professional Visa Service and/or Pre-Lodgement Review Terms and Conditions
(Additional to the majority of all conditions where applicable)
- ASC Migration will provide a report depending on the chosen Specialist Service you purchase. ASC Migration will not provide any representation to the Department of Immigration, any Assessment Authority or any Statutory Authority on your behalf.
- If you fail to supply us with adequate instructions, or fail to answer our communications, or fail to contact your appointed migration professional for one month, or if in our opinion we decide that continuing to represent you we may breach the Migration Act 1958 or the Migration Agents Regulations 1998 of Australia, or any statutory authority’s rules and/or regulations we will cease to act on your behalf and any fees you remitted fee will be forfeited in full for the service ordered.
- ASC Migration is not responsible for any potential immigrant continuing to remain a legal non-citizen of Australia. It is each of those person’s sole responsibility to ensure they have the correct visa to allow them to be in Australia.
Back to top
Expert consultation and/or any Service Terms and Conditions
(Additional to the majority of all conditions where applicable)
- All fees quoted and all transactions for the cost of a Consultation or each Service are processed in Australian dollars and the Goods and Services Tax (GST) (applicable in Australia only) is included, and must be made upfront before any Consultation can be booked or any Service completed. Only then will we confirm your order and/or arrange a mutual convenient time for your consultation. Booking times are during office hours Monday to Friday (except public holidays) in Western Australia's time zone.
- All consultations must be commenced within 7 days unless you are notified otherwise.
- If you do not commence your Consultation within 7 days we will cease to act on your behalf and any fees you have remitted will be forfeited.
- A 'Phone Consultation' consists of one 30 minute telephone conversation with the main applicant. You must provide the country code, an area code and the telephone number of the location. If you are not at the number you have provided for the appointment or if you do not show for your appointment you will be charged in full.
- A 'Skype Consultation' consists of one 30 minute conversation with the main applicant. You must provide a 'Skype' name and if you are not at the 'Skype' address you have provided for the appointment or if you do not show for your appointment you will be charged in full.
- For a 'Phone Consultation' a fixed land-line number must be provided, including country and area dialing codes.
- For a 'Skype Consultation' a fixed 'Skype' name must be provided.
- If the telephone number or 'Skype' name provided by you becomes inoperable, or if you cannot be contacted by this means, an email consultation will be substituted and no refund or credit will be due.
- An 'Email Consultation' consists of 1 email which contains up to 3 questions in total been answered by email return. Only 3 questions will be answered and you are responsible for providing a valid email address.
- If you are late for your booked appointment you must notify us within 1 hour of your allocated appointment time and request a reschedule. If you do not do so you will be charged in full.
- If you cancel your Consultation at least 2 Australian working days before your appointment, we will reschedule it on one occasion only without charge. If you cancel your Consultation within 2 Australian working days of your appointment you will be charged in full if you have not requested a reschedule.
- No refund will be given if you cancel or cease a Consultation before or during the Consultation because;
a). You made a mistake and/or wish to re-book a Consultation at a later time unless you meet the provisions of 'clause 59' and/or
b). You changed your mind and/or have reconsidered using our services and/or
c).You cannot or you are unwilling to provide the necessary evidence for visa grant and/or
d). You do not wish to proceed as your Consultation and/or Application will take longer to process than expected.
- Your consultation fee will be credited towards your professional fees, if you engage ASC Migration within 7 working days of your consultation, to progress your matter.
- The advice provided to you during your Consultation or Service may be updated by any Statutory Authority at any time. If you have engaged us to process your matter within the applicable time advised, we will provide you with new advice at no additional cost. If you have not engaged us to process your matter within the time advised a new Consultation or Service will be required.
- The advice provided to you will be a written report based on the information you provide to us during your Consultation or Service. If the advice you provide is inaccurate or exaggerated we bear no responsibility for the effect of that on the outcome of any Application, or the suitability or accuracy of the advice given. Your written report will be provided within one working day of the conclusion of your Consultation or Service which will be the specific and definitive opinion regarding your matter OR
- The Service provided to you will be based on the information you provide to us. If this is inaccurate or exaggerated we bear no responsibility for the effect of that on the outcome of any Application.
Note: ASC Migration reserves the right to update the above terms and conditions at any time.