This came into effect on 01 July 2019 for overseas applicants who are skilled, students or temporary residents, and aims to do a number of things such as;
- Ease the population pressures on Australia’s big capitals by supporting the growth of smaller cities and regions;
- Provide a massive boost in infrastructure;
- Provide Incentives to skilled applicants willing to migrate to regional Australia
- Provide scholarships to students willing to study in regional Australia
- Increase the number of countries involved in the working holidaymaker program
- Provide a throughway to permanent residence for those migrants who choose the ‘Regional Australia’ pathway to immigrate Downunder.
Ensure you speak to an Immigration Law Specialist if you need immigration advice and/or assistance as we at ASC Migration are happy to help. Please contact us on (08) 9301 5905 or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org