What We Do?
Initially, we provide a ‘Free Assessment’ to potential Australian immigrants. Thereafter we provide 2 types of consultations, A ‘Short’ consultation, to categorise the eligible pathway for the potential immigrant, and an ‘Advanced’ consultation, to assess if the potential immigrant will meet the ‘Legislative Requirements’ as defined in the ‘Migration Act’ to approve their visa.
Thereafter, for potential immigrants who engage us to process their matter, we provide a full visa application service that includes the following:
- Arranging and preparing an overall application strategy.
- Providing guidance to ensure critical deadlines are met.
- Stipulating the support documentation that is required for the application.
- Providing advice about the certification of documents.
- Providing advice on the employer references required (if any).
- Providing advice and guidance with processing and/or lodging a skills assessment.
- Preparing any necessary application forms and/or any Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Arranging and/or adopting any necessary sponsorship or nominations where required.
- Preparing draft applications for approval by the client.
- Lodging each application to the appropriate Statutory Authority as required.
- Attending to all post-lodgement matters.
- Monitoring each application until a decision regarding its lodgement is received.
- Provide monthly updates to the client regarding the processing of each matter.
The owner and principal of ASC Migration is an Australian Registered Migration Agent that has been providing Immigration Law Advice since 2003. Unlike lawyers, Migration Agents must update their skills and knowledge of migration law and do so by attending ‘Continuing Professional Development (CPD)’ educational courses. Check out our Australian Government-approved registration with the ‘Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA)’ HERE.
We can also:
- Help you with other ‘Specialist Visa Services’.
- Give you an honest opinion regarding those other services.
- Provide ‘Specialist Student Services’.
- Provide Migration checklists for DIY applicant’s
- Review and provide a written report pertaining to a DIY’s application
- Represent you before a tribunal in relation to a visa matter refusal.
So, why use us?
We can help you navigate the complex world of visa applications. We are a good choice if you do not feel confident in lodging an application on your own, you are unsure about your options or you have a complicated case.
Click the ‘+’ sign
All migration agents operating in Australia must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA). It’s also good practice to ensure that your overseas agent is a skilled professional and that you are confident they are quite familiar with OMARA’s strict requirements.
OMARA's ‘Code of Conduct’ can be seen HERE whereby you can peruse those requirements and ask yourself, “Will my agent meet these?” After-all, an application can be quickly derailed with a simple mistake. Remember, application fees are non-refundable. Check our registration HERE.
- Advice about visa options.
- Assistance with lodging a visa application.
- Specialising in an array of specific visa types.
- A legally qualified Australian registered migration agent.
- A specialist who speaks your language.
We believe in complete transparency so please click HERE and you will be redirected to the ‘Fees & Costs’ page on this website. Here you will get an idea of all the costs for the main types of visas currently available.
Whilst the costs for all visas are not shown, some elements which may impact the price may include.
- What type of visa you are applying for.
- How complicated your case is.
- Whether you have any dependents listed on your application, such as children.
However, once your matter is assessed, fees will be fixed. True immigration expertise shouldn’t be cheap – but it needs to be honest and accurate. Our costs reflect this consideration and are more affordable than most, yet our service sets industry benchmarks.
‘No Nasty Surprises’ & ‘No Small Print’ because our policy is that all clients will receive a 'Fixed Cost Quotation' before we begin processing their matter.
Need expert advice from an immigration law specialist?
To begin the process of evaluating your immigration eligibility complete the form below OR speak to a qualified Migration Agent about your Visa Application