What We Do?
We provide immigration advice and assistance to potential immigrants. We are Immigration Law Specialists, and the ownerprincipalis also a qualified Australian Registered Migration Agent.
- Help you prepare your visa application.
- Advise you on what visa will best suit you.
- Ensure that your documentation is up to standard.
- Give you an honest opinion on your eligibility.
- Monitor the progress of your application.
- Liaise with the Australian Government on your behalf and
- If required, represent you before a tribunal in relation to a visa matter.
So, why use us?
We can help you navigate the complex world of visa applications. We are a good choice if you do not feel confident in lodging an application on your own, you are unsure about your options or you have a complicated case.
How to check if we are Registered Agents?
All migration agents operating in Australia must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). It’s also good practice to ensure that your overseas agent is a skilled professional too and that you are confident they are quite familiar with MARA’s strict requirements.
Check out the ‘Code of Conduct’ HERE to peruse this requirements and ask yourself “Will my agent meet these?” After-all, an application can be quickly derailed with a simple mistake. Remember, application fees are non-refundable.
Consider a sample of the specialised services we provide and the skills we apply to every matter:
- Advice about visa options.
- Assistance lodging a visa application.
- Specialising in an array of specific visa types.
- A legally qualified migration agent.
- Anspecialist who speaks your language.
What does a migration agent cost?
We believe in complete transparency so please click HERE and you will be redirected to the ‘Fees & Costs’ page on this website. Here you will get an idea of all the costs for the main types of visas currently available.
Whilst thecosts for all visas are not shown, some elements which may impact the price may include.
- What type of visa you are applying for.
- How complicated your case is.
- Whether you have any dependents listed on your application, such as children.
However, once your matter is assessed, fees will be fixed. True immigration expertise shouldn’t be cheap – but it needs to be honest and accurate. Our costs reflect this consideration and are more affordable than most, yet our service sets industry benchmarks.
‘No Nasty Surprises’ & ‘No Small Print’as you will receive a fixed cost quotation.
Need expert advice from an immigration law specialist?
Book a Consultation to speak to a qualified Migration Agent about your Visa Application.