You can apply for a Skilled Independent Visa in Australia or overseas. You must first lodge an Expression of Interest and then be invited by the Department of Immigration (DIAC) to do so. Once invited it is very important that you have all required documentation prepared to lodge as soon as possible after receiving the invitation.
Other qualification criteria is you:
- Meet the pass mark in the skilled migration points test – currently 60
- Be aged between 18 and 49 inclusive
- Pass Skills Assessment in your nominated occupation
- Have Competent English or higher (or be a holder of approved passports)
- Meet health and character requirements
You can include family members (who will have full work rights) in your application:
ASC Migration are Skilled Visa processing specialists. We can get help you with;
- Getting your skills assessed
- Ensuring the most pertinent aspects of your skills and experience are enhanced and amplified to maximise your points score
- Processing and lodging all applications and communicating with each statutory authority to ensure your matter is processed without any roadblocks
Please contact us if you would like assistance with your Skilled Independent visa application.