This points-based visa is for skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory in Australia, who can live and work permanently anywhere in Australia and who can include certain family members in this visa application:
- submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and be nominated
- have an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list
- have a suitable skills assessment for that occupation
- be less than 50 years of age when the invitation is issued
- meet the English language requirements
- be able to score at least 60 on the points test.
Ensure you engage an Australian Registered Migration Agent at ASC Migration who will amplify your skills and experience to enhance your application. This will ensure you meet the strict requirements for visa grant.
If you are invited to apply for this visa you can be in or outside Australia when you lodge your application. Invitations are based on claims made in your EOI and be supported by relevant evidence.
ASC Migration will ensure you provide the relevant documents and applications are by invitation only. Complete a Free Assessment now to begin the process of applying for this visa.