If you want to migrate to Australia as a skilled migrant and you have the skills Australia needs you may need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) via the Department of Immigration’s SkillSelect system.
If you are interested in the following visas,
- Skilled – Independent (Permanent) Visa
- Skilled – Nominated (Permanent)Visa
- Skilled – Regional Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional)Visa
- Business Talent (Permanent)Visa
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional)Visa
You can also express interest in the following visa programs on your EOI to be contacted by an employer who may be attracted to your skills and experience.
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
- Regional Sponsored Scheme (RSMS)
- Subclass 457 – Temporary Work (Skilled)
You will need to receive an invitation before you can apply for a visa and you can express interest in a range of skilled migration visas in one EOI.
You will be asked to provide a range of information in your EOI depending on the visa(s) you want to be considered for, such as:
- basic personal information
- nominated occupation
- work experience
- study and education
- level of English skills
- details of a Skills Assessment, related to your nominated occupation
- business and investment experience.
An EOI is not a visa application, it is an indication that you would like to be considered for a skilled visa. Consequently it is now more important than ever that you engage an Australian Registered Migration Agent who will ensure the important and pertinent aspects of your application are enhanced and amplified so that it attracts the attention it deserves.
For more details on what questions and information you will need to supply in your EOI, you should contact us for the visa(s) you are interested in.