The WA premier has said a date will be set to reopen its internal borders once the vaccination rate reaches 80%.
For overseas and international arrivals they must;
• Return a negative PCR test 72 hours prior to departure
• Undertake a COVID-19 test within 48 hours of entry
• Double vaccinated international travellers will not be required to quarantine
• International travellers who are not double vaccinated will be required to complete 14 days quarantine in a ‘designated facility’
WA’s Labour Market
• Western Australia’s labour market continues to strengthen. Total employment reached new record highs in September as the unemployment rate fell to 4.1% (which was the lowest rate since January 2013).
• The outlook for Western Australia’s labour market is positive. Internet vacancies have been steady at over 26,000 a month over the past 7 months and increased economic activity has also created strong competition for labour and skills.
Our advice is to start the process of migrating Down Under now, as demand for places is expected to be considerable.
ASC Migration are visa processing specialists and will guide you every step of the way as we have experts in the United Kingdom and Australia at your disposal.
To gauge your eligibility please complete a free assessment HERE.
OR contact our UK Office by telephone at 74 8753 8231 or by email to email@example.com
OR contact our Australian Office by telephone 08 9301 5905 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org