Australian Parent Visa UK
It is very common that current Australian permanent residents (or citizens) who live in Australia would like to bring their parents to join them here too.
If your parents are living in the UK and would like to migrate to Australia, they can apply for an Australian Parent Visa in the UK. However, in exceptional circumstances some parents can apply in Australia.
Some important things which you need to know before your parent/s apply for an Australian Parent Visa are;
- The applicant/s must be the parent/s of their sponsor child. That is, the sponsor must be their child (natural or stepchild).
- The sponsor must be lawfully resident and a settled Australian permanent resident, or an Australian citizen or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
- At least half of the applicant/s children must be usually resident in Australia OR you have more children living in Australia as Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens than in any other country.
- With the Australian family visa UK, your parents can also work in Australia if they wish to.
- They can easily live as permanent residents with unlimited travel after the visa is granted.
- Everyone knows it is very difficult to get Australian Family Visa however, ASC Migration will make this journey easy for you.
Our Immigration Law Specialists and our qualified Australian Registered Migration Agent are highly skilled professionals who will make this journey easy for you. Our job is to take the confusion out of making an application so that the whole process is a ‘walk-in-the-park’ for you.
Applying for an Australian parent visa in the UK is a complicated process however, we are sure to enhance your application and remove any perceived difficulties you may think you might encounter.
To save your time, money and of course to avoid frustration, if you are applying for an Australian parent visa in the UK you should Contact Us now for further information or complete a Free Assessment and we’ll enhance your application so that getting an Australian Parent Visa will be less stressful.
Our ‘Modus Operandi’ is never to process an application unless the potential applicant is eligible to be granted an Australian visa.
So please See our Fees and Costs page for more information.